Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Portfolio

Standard 1: Technology Information, Access, Evaluation Processing and Application

I feel that the video you presented to us on "The Machine is Us" gave us good insights into the available access technology offers us as future educators.

Standard 2: Communication

The Digital Storytelling Project gave me an excellent idea of how to put emotional appeal into a video presentation.

Standard 3: Legal, Social and Ethical Issues

The Cyberethics assignment, in which I focused on Firewalls, gave myself a reality check in terms of the legal, social and ethical issues that we as teachers need to be aware of.

Standard 4: Assessment for Administration and Instruction

The Practical Teaching Experience gave me an excellent idea about what the integration of instructional technology is all about.

Standard 5: Integrating Technology into the Curriculum and Instruction

The assignment that I completed on Jean Piaget allowed me to learn how to use bubblus. and the other technologies that you posted.

Standard 6: Assistive Technologies

These accounted for differentiation; to allow every student to benefit from his or her educational experience.

Standard 7: Professional Growth
I now feel that I am ready to seek the advice of other professionals who understand who to integrate instrcutional technology into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment